March 2021 - today
Project Management, Tech Transfer, Market Entry, ROI calculation, feasibility studies
November 2019 – February 2021
Repha Biologische Arzneimittel GmbH, Langenhagen
Head of Business Development
Streamlined all facets of Repha products globalisation with a keen focus on jectachieving defined objectives. Steered all end-to-end strategies development focusing on customer satisfaction and retention. Devised, conducted, and managed trade shows across the globe. Delivered exceptional services in creating and translating English brochures as well as developing English website.
• Acquired three new contracts with non-German company
• Improved and expanded company market presence by exploiting own network, cold calls, and visits of exhibitions in Europe, USA and Asia.
2017 – 2019
R-Pharm Germany GmbH, Illertissen
Business Development Manager
Oversaw all aspects of business development and customer management across Europe, USA, Middle and Far East. Provided strategic support in budget/turnover planning and sourcing FTE for the business development within R-Pharm. Expanded and managed customer base for contract manufacturing services, tech transfer project, sourcing dossier aimed at in/out-licensing of own nutraceutical products.
• Ensured 20% increase in turnover for R-Pharm by attracting new customers and securing new manufacturing contracts with major pharma company
• Acquired four new projects for the company from well-known pharmaceutical and nutraceutical company.
2015 – 2016
Kirsch Pharma GmbH, Salzgitter
International Sales Manager
Led budget planning and managed all price and contract negotiations to enable the achievement of full business potential. Developed new business and serviced existing customer with all kind of information needed while engaging with key clients. Recognised new customers and products and secured business with existing customer.
• Increased turnover by expanding and retaining new customer and products within major pharma and food companies.
• Engaged new customers and presented various outreach methods, including development of new brochures and website.
2011 – 2014
L-A-W Services GmbH (formerly Riemser AG), Greifswald/Leipzig
Sales Director, Contract Manufacturing & Services
Administered all tech transfers for products and related contracts, including CDAs, supply contracts, and technical agreements. Mentored a diverse team to negotiate and secure best prices for Riemser products. Developed strong business funnel to fill Leipzig plant with third-party manufacturing projects. Devised and produced marketing materials to assist all initiatives, including brochures, giveaways, and exhibitions. Developed new distribution chain in MENA countries for supporting company expansion to new markets. Procured new customers and facilitated various outreach methods, including brochures and website. Coordinated simultaneous transfer of 30 products to Spanish CMO within short time frame. Spearheaded close communications with stakeholders/technical players to ensure ceaseless transfer. Liaised with new CMOs to support price decrease.
• Gained turnover of 25% in Leipzig plant by securing new contract with major customer.
• Recognised in/out-licensing opportunities and coordinated extension of licensing dossiers business.
• Increased turnover by 20% through securing new manufacturing contract with key pharma company.
• Ensured 10% decrease in product prices by designing new streamlined process focusing on enabling quicker transfer of products to contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs).